SmX-D1 Scenting System
The SmX-D1 scenting system is a versatile unit tailored specifically to immersive environments allowing DMX control of aroma output. The SmX-D1 is constructed with a powder coated extruded aluminum exterior that is aesthetic and durable and can be easily placed and blend within scenic environments.
Using our proprietary Poly Infused cartridges, malodors and odors last longer and deliver at higher intensity levels. Combined with our array of specialty scents, the SmX-D1 can be used in a variety of spaces, including small and enclosed spaces to semi-sheltered open spaces.
The SmX-D1 is a single channel unit that allows dry delivery of one scent at a time. Depending on conditions within each space, the SmX-D1 will allow for a maximum average coverage of 3,229 square feet / 300 square meters at full output for an ambient scent delivery.
|Dimensions:||11″ l x 4.7″ d x 12.2″ h
280mm l x 120mm d x 310mm h
|Weight:||11 lb / 5 Kgs|
|Input Power:||110/220v, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||35 Watt|
|Coverage (approx):||Up to 3,229 sq ft / 300 sq m @ full output (depends on conditions)|
|Key Features:||Indoor, small space
|Delivery:||Dry delivery, no fall-out|
|Consumption:||200 hours continuous (*average depends on conditions and settings)|
|Heating:||Solid state heater, gentle warming|
Enclosed space aromas
- Can Olfactory Training Improve Your Sense of Smell?
- Benefits of Multi-Sensory Training Solutions
- SensoryCo Helps First Responders and Military Prepare with Military Olfactory Desensitization
- Olfactory Input in PTSD Prevention and Treatment for the Military
- Using the Smell of Sick: Sensory Effects in Medical Training
* These fields are required.