- Rain, mist effects
- Flash cooling
- Fog effects
- Wind effects
- Proprietary and best-of-breed technologies
- Customized for training environments and simulators
4D WEATHER EFFECTS
Simulating various weather conditions relies on careful design and appropriate technologies. Weather effects can be spread throughout an experiential space, a 4D theater, exhibit or production to completely engulf viewers and increase the fidelity of the experience. Whether simulating a gale at sea, providing mist in a jungle, or delivering a blanket of cooling fog in the arctic, these effects are a perfect complement to lighting, audio and other atmospherics.
SensoryCo, a sister company to Koolfog, a leader in high-pressure fog effects, has leveraged its relationship with Koolfog to pioneer research and development efforts in spray technologies applied to indoor spaces. This relationship has allowed the companies to cross-develop and collaborate on designs specifically for experiential and entertainment spaces. For other types of weather effects such as wind, SensoryCo sources best of breed solutions from industry leaders.
See Product In Action
Weather can take many forms. Wind. Rain. Mist. Implemented in training environments and simulators, weather effects are reliant upon careful design.
Testing Fall Time
This video shows a short clip of one of our internal tests. We were measuring the fall length and time of our various nozzle types to determine the appropriateness for a specific theater design.
- Can Olfactory Training Improve Your Sense of Smell?
- Benefits of Multi-Sensory Training Solutions
- SensoryCo Helps First Responders and Military Prepare with Military Olfactory Desensitization
- Olfactory Input in PTSD Prevention and Treatment for the Military
- Using the Smell of Sick: Sensory Effects in Medical Training
* These fields are required.